Thursday, July 17, 2008

Emmy Nominations

The Emmy nominations have been announced and I'm delighted to see that HBO's "John Adams" received 23 nominations. The entire cast was fabulous, the costumes were beautiful, the cinematography was flawless, and the script and sets were incredible. It was a fantastic miniseries and I recommend it as a rental to everyone.

My new favorite comedy 30 Rock received 17 nods. My favorite show Lost received seven nominations, including Michael Emerson as Ben. He plays Ben so well; the bad guy that you can't quite hate.

I'll throw this out to the universe. It would be great if all of the Emmy gift bag recipients would put their goodies on eBay and donate the funds to the various relief organizations who are helping in China, Myanmar, Africa and areas here at home.

1 comment:

Mrs. Geiger said...

I, too, LOVED John Adams. I have complete respect for those actors who worked in that series. Amazing stuff.

--Suzanne